No doubt all of us understand the importance of higher education, as it is the main path to lead towards prosperous and successful career. Education plays a big role in many aspects of life including improving the quality of life, health, career and present many opportunities to us in our life. Today, more Pakistanis are looking for higher education and getting admissions in colleges and universities. Higher Education raises the standard of life and eliminates the poverty from society. In our country many colleges and universities are offering higher education from bachelors to Ph.D. A lot of number of students enroll themselves as regular and private candidates and achieve their desired degrees.
It is seen that the people who have higher education gets more opportunities to serve in Government Departments and Private sectors as compare to those who do not have higher education. The more education, the better job is to enter. Graduation is considered the best degree to enter in any kind of field to serve. But most of the students continue their higher degrees and get better opportunities. So graduation is the first step towards starting a career but no one to stop here, he or she should get further higher education so that he/she make more rapidly progress and advancement in the life.
The University of Punjab, Lahore is the oldest university in Pakistan and offering admissions in many discipline in the fields of Science, Arts, Medical, Engineering, Social Sciences, Education and Information Technology from graduation to Ph.D level. For the students of BA/BSC who cannot attend the colleges or universities regularly, university is facilitating them to appear in exams as private candidates and get their required degrees. It is also managing and conducting its exams for the students living in abroad in different countries. For its locally private candidates, university is offering admission in BA/BSC program which is a two year degree program. University conducts exams into two parts. Part-I in the first year and Part-II two in the second year. And those students who have passed their intermediate exams and passed two years, they can appear in both parts in the same year.
Punjab University offers admission for exams to those students who have already registered themselves with university. University starts the process of registration before the admission process and students have to register themselves by following the online registration process of University. For Registration process, you can read the article given at the end of this post. A complete procedure of registration is provided for the convenience of students. In another article you can get the syllabus and course for BA/BSC private candidates given at the end. The purpose of this article is to provide detail of admission to appear in the exams for BA/BSC private in Punjab University. Our effort is to keep informed the students and visitors about all updates and news about registration, admission, exams and results conducted by all institutions working in the country.
The students who have passed their inter exams (FA, FSC, ICS, I.Com or equivalent certificate) are eligible to apply for BA/BSC exams. Online Registration process starts in the month of August and remain continue till the month of December. Admissions start in the month of October for regular and private candidates together. Roll number slips are issued a month before the start of exams in the month of February/March. While exams starts in the first week of April. University announce the result in the month of July-August and same schedule is followed with a slightly difference in dates every year. After the announcement of annul result, admission for supplementary exams is also announced and exams held after the 4 to 6 weeks. Supplementary result is announced in the month of January. You can see your result at this page of (www.latestinfomag.com). After official announcement, we will upload it for you.
Note that, BA/BSC exams will start from the first week of April, 2019. Those candidates who are eligible for both parts, will submit their admission forms and fee separately for each part. Those students who have compartments in 1st Part, they are eligible to appear in 2nd Part but they would have to submit their admission forms and fee for 2nd part separately. The students who have selected practical subject in their combination of BSC Program, will have to submit practical slip of recommended lab of colleges/institution by Punjab University.
Documents needs to be attached:
At the time of Admission, candidates will have to attach following documents along with admission forms and will follow the given instructions.
- Attach Three Pictures of passport size with blue background attested by Gazetted Officer. Students have to write their name and father/guardian name on both side of picture and attach on the specified place of admission forms.
- Attested Copy of CNIC.
- Copy of Matriculation Result Card/Certificate.
- Copy of Intermediate Result Card/Certificate.
- Copy of Registration Card issued by Registration Office.
- Copy of BA/BSC Result Card/Certificate if candidate is applying for improvement of Division/Marks
- Original Challan Slip of fee deposited in the nominated of HBL Branches.
- The candidates who passed their inter exam from any other board or university rather than Punjab University will attach the NOC/Migration certificate along with admission forms.
- The students who have selected Science subject which has practical exam. For this subject students have to submit the practical slip of practical experiment formed in the recommended lab of colleges affiliated with Punjab University.
- Those students who want to improve the Division/Marks in any subject, they are allowed to sit in two consecutive annual chances in one sitting after passing their examination.
- Form should be completed in all aspects and must reach admission office within due date otherwise will not be accepted and return back directly.
This is the complete detail about admission of BA/BSC exams conducted by Punjab University, Lahore. Students are advised to keep visiting our website frequently for latest updates. We are trying our best to provide accurate and timely information to our kind visitors. If you have any query, you can contact us in the comments given below. We will reply on your feedback.