Bahawalpur is one of the most modern and beautiful cities of Punjab Province located on the bank of the River Satluj. It was founded by the Nawab Bahawal Khan Abbasi-I in 1748. It is a cultural and historical city and famous for its Cholistan Desert. It has many historical monuments including the Derawar Fort, City of Uch Sharif, Darbar Mahal, Sadiq Garh Palace and many more. It has many educational institutes on its credit which are serving its people by providing quality education. Islamia University Bahawalpur, Sadiq Public School, Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Govt. Sadiq College Women University and SE College are among the top institutions.
Here in this post we will talk about the Registration, Admission and Examination of BA/BSc Private candidates from Islamia University Bahawalpur. Islamia University Bahawalpur is one of the best educational institutes recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) functioning in our country. Mainly, it has three campuses in the city of Bahawalpur which are Abbasia Campus known as Old Campus, 2nd is Khawaja Fareed Campus on Railway Road and third the biggest and modern campus is Baghdad-ul-Jadeed Campus on Hasilpur Road. Baghdad Campus is the largest campus having more than 1250 acres of land consists of 60 departments offering more than 127 educational programs from Bachelors to Ph.D. Two campuses are established in the cities of Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawalnagar for the people of these two districts.
Islamia University Bahawalpur is offering many educational faculties to its students including Science and Arts, Engineering and Information Technology, Administrative and Management Sciences, Fine Arts and Architectural Sciences, Religious and Social Sciences, Sports and Life Sciences, Agricultural and Medical Sciences. Not only it is facilitating to those students who get admissions regular in its different departments but also facilitates to those who cannot attend institutes by any reason. They can earn their desired degrees by appearing in exams as private candidates. They have all equal opportunities to get their required certificates. A lot of number of students appear in the exams under the supervision of Islamia University every year and after achieving their degrees serve in the different fields of life.
Those students who have passed their intermediate exams from BISE Bahawalpur or some other Examination Boards and now want to do BA/BSC from Islamia University Bahawalpur as a private candidates are provided the complete information about Registration, Admission, Examination and Results at this page of our website. We will update it timely as the new announcement is made by the University. So the students are advised to keep touch with us and visit this page of our website frequently.
Admission Process and Schedule:
- Islamia University Bahawalpur mostly announces Registration and Admission process for BA/BSC private candidates in the month of November/December of each year.
- IUB does not announce Registration schedule separately, it starts at the time of Admissions. Registration forms and fee are submitted along with Admission forms at the time of submission of forms.
- Date sheet is issued in March while Roll number slips are dispatched 15 days before the start of exams at the addresses provided by candidates.
- Exams starts in the month of April while it announces results in the month of August/September.
Documents Needs to be Attached:
Complete Admission forms filled by the candidates which are provided at the official website of Islamia University (www.iub.edu.pk). You can also download admission forms on our website at this page (www.latestinfomag.com).
- Attested Passport size pictures attached with admission forms.
- Attested Copy of CNIC or Form ‘B’
- Attested Copies of Academic Certificates.
- Original Fee Slip deposited in HBL Branch be attached with admission forms.
- Original fail card of Intermediate Result Card in case of one subject failed.
- Practical Slip of Lab in which Students have completed its lab practical experiments of practical subjects.
- Outsiders who are not residing in the jurisdiction of Division of Bahawalpur will submit Rs.3000/- additional fee and will attach original NOC/Migration certificate along with admission forms.
- All forms should be attested by the professor or Grade-17 Officer from the affiliated colleges of IUB under its jurisdiction.
- In case of improvement of Division/Marks, students have two consecutive annual chances in one sitting only after passing examination.
- Late college students can get attestation form their colleges on behalf of last exams.
- All forms must reach within due date to the admission office and should be complete in all aspects otherwise will be rejected.
Admission Fee for BA/BSC Annual Exam
Fee for BA Exams Rs.2,000/-
Fee for BSC Exams Rs.2,500/-
Double Fee for BA Exams Rs.4,400/-
Double Fee for BSC Exams Rs.5,000/-
Registration Fee for BA/BSC Rs.1,500/-
Outsiders Processing Fee for Exams Rs.3,300/-
IUB SYLLABUS FOR BA PRIVATE:
BA/BSC program for private candidates has two year duration of studies. Students will appear in Part-I and Part-II separately but they can appear in combined exams after two year passing their inter exams. Paper attempting time is allotted for each paper three hours. English Language is a compulsory subject in both parts of BA Exam while two are elective subjects along with Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies which are also compulsory carrying 60 and 40 marks respectively in Part-I. While in Part-II, Two subjects are elective with one optional subject and English is compulsory. Each subject carry 100 marks and each Part contains 400 marks and total marks for BA exam are 800. It is to be noted that optional subject should be different from elective subject.
Elective Subjects for BA(Any Two should be selected)
Student can select two subjects as electives subjects for BA Private offering by University.
|2||English Literature||12||Social Work
|7||Health & Physical Education||17||Library Sciences|
|9||International Relations||19||Political Science|
Optinal Subjects(Any One be Selected)
Students are allowed to elect one subject from the list of optional subjects but they are not allowed to select the subject which they have select from elective subjects.
|7||Health & Physical Education||8||Journalism
|9||Islamic Studies||10||Library Sciences
BSC SYLLABUS FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
Similarly BSC program has total marks 800, each part contains 400 marks. In Part-I Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies are compulsory subjects with 60 and 40 marks respectively and three are elective subjects each carry 100 marks. In Part-II English is compulsory along with three elective subjects each carry 100 marks.
Following Combinations for BSC can be opted:
IUB, Bahawalpur is offering following combination of subjects for BSc Private Candidates. Students have the choice to select one of the following combinations of their interests.
|1||Physics, Chemistry and General Math.||17||Home Economics, Psychology and Chemistry.|
|2||Physics, Statistics and General Math.||18||Geography, Psychology and General Math.|
|3||Math A, Math B and Physics.||19||Computer A, Computer B and General Math.|
|4||Math A, Math B and Statistics.||20||Computer A, Compute B and Physics.|
|5||Math A, Math B and Chemistry.||21||Computer A, Computer B and Statistics.|
|6||Geography, Physics and General Math.||22||Computer A, Computer B and Economics.|
|7||Geography, Botany and Zoology.||23||General Computer, Statistics and Economics.|
|8||Geography, Chemistry and Zoology.||24||General Computer, General Math and Statistics.|
|9||Chemistry, Statistics and Zoology.||25||General Computer, General Math and Physics.|
|10||Chemistry, Botany and Statistics.||26||General Computer, Math A and Math B.|
|11||Chemistry, Botany and Geography.||27||Advanced Computer, Math and Math B.|
|12||General Math, Economics and Statistics.||28||Advanced Computer, Stat and Economics.|
|13||Physics, Chemistry and Statistics.||29||Advanced Computer, General Math and Economics.|
|14||General Math, Psychology and Statistics.||30||Advanced Computer, General Math and Statistics.|
|15||Geography, Statistics and Psychology.||31||Home Economics, Geography and Psychology.
|16||Home Economics, Geography and Psychology.|