Sahiwal is one of the most modern and beautiful cities of Punjab province. Sahiwal was a small village on Karachi-Lahore railway line which was named Montgomery after Sir Robert Montgomery in 1865. In 1966, it was reinstated as Sahiwal. Initially, Sahiwal district was included in the Multan division but in 2008, it got the status of division by the Punjab Assembly and confined to Sahiwal, Pakpattan and Okara Districts. Now it is the 9th division of Punjab Province. Sahiwal is famous for Harappa, an ancient city of Indus Valley civilization located at 18 miles from the southeast of Sahiwal city. Sahiwal is also famous for its cattle breed.
Sahiwal is delivering great services in the field of education to its community. It has many notable institutions busy in training the mind and developing the skills in young generation. Some of famous institutes are COMSATS Institutes of Information Technology, University of Education, Sub-Campus of Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, Acute Business College, Sahiwal Medical College, Government College Sahiwal, Government College of Technology, Divisional Public School and College and many more public and private institutes/colleges/schools.
An autonomous examining body, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal has been established for the examination of Intermediate and Matriculation in Sahiwal Division. The BISE, Sahiwal was established on 15th of June, 2012 by the Higher Education Department of Punjab province. The Board is responsible for the exams of matric and intermediate for the region of Sahiwal, Pakpattan, and Okara Districts. Before its creation, Pakpattan and Sahiwal districts were under the supervision of BISE Multan while District Okara was under the supervision of BISE Lahore. The BISE Sahiwal is an independent examining body to make rules and bears all its expenses by collecting examination and other fee. It does not receive any aid or grant from any governing body but it is under the control of Government of Punjab.
BISE Sahiwal Board Matric Result 2019
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Sahiwal will announce the result of its matriculation exams along with other examining BISE Boards of Punjab. The tentative date of declaration of result for matriculation exam Part-II is the end of July or the first week of August while the result for 9th Class or Part-I will be announced in the month of September this year. You can check your result online by visiting the official website of BISE Sahiwal and at this page of our website. Students are advised to visit our website for latest updates regarding exams and results. We will publish the result as soon as it is declared officially. After the announcement of annual result, Board announces the admission for supplementary exams which is held after 6 to 7 weeks later. While result is announced in the month of November.
The Board announces admissions for matric exams in the month of November. Advertisement is made in the well-known national newspapers and on the official website of the Board. We also provide all kinds of information to our visitors regarding exams and results. Examinations for matriculations holds in the month of March. Roll number slips and date sheets are dispatched at the provided addresses of candidates 15 days before the start of exams. Regular students get their roll number slips from their schools/institutes while private students receive by post. Roll number slips and date sheets can also be downloaded from the website.
There are many tasks and responsibilities which are being performed by the BISE Sahiwal with full devotion and dedication. Some of the important tasks and responsibilities are listed below:
- It ensures the smooth and transparent matriculation and intermediate examinations.
- It registers the new students for conducting of exams.
- It has authority to affiliate public and private institutes.
- It issues result cards/passing certificates to its successful candidates.
- It facilitates correction in candidate’s name and father’s name.
- It issues NOC/Migration certificates.
- It facilitates the students to rechecking of answers sheets and answer books.
- It issues duplicate result cards, registration cards, NOC and Migration certificates.
- It arranges curricular and extra-curricular activities and holds competitions among the students for healthy activities.
- It arranges prize distribution ceremonies and awards prizes to the position holders.
- It grants scholarships, laptops, medals and awards to the talented students.
- It provides information and data of its Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination Candidates to the Government.
- Hiring and training of supervisory and examining staff.
- Hiring and appointments of management staff for its daily based operations.
The board has good infrastructure and all requirements needed to conduct the SSC and HSSC exams on set schedule without any delay. It prepares the result on time and publish as possible as within provided date. So students are advised to visit this page of our website regularly in order to remain updated.